Raising a glass

Wednesday, December 30, 2009



To you, and you and you. All of you who’ve taken the time to read, comment on and encourage my journey this year. Thank you.

It’s been such a fun ride and I can hardly believe that I’ve been blogging for almost a year now. Thanks to this blog I’ve joined not one, but two amazing baking groups, been introduced to many fantastic blogs, won an awesome prize, started tweeting (tws_shaz if anyone’s interested) and of course, met so many lovely people.

So here’s to 2010 and to more learning, living, laughing, scheming, creating, and of course, eating.





HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone, see you real soon ☺




(There's moscato jelly in the glass. Recipe from Australian Gourmet Traveller here. Pink moscato is my current favourite summer drink!)

15 comments:

A cupcake or two said...

Happy New Year. Looking forward to reading your post in 2010. Cheers...

Hungry Dog said...

Happy new year to you too! I really love your blog and look forward to reading it every day (or you know, as often as you post--which is quite a lot! Just one of the many reasons why I am impressed by you!) Looking forward to reading about more of your baking and cooking adventures in 2010.

Julia @Mélanger said...

Happy new year. Has been great to meet you, too. Look forward to much more cooking and baking in 2010! :)

Ellie said...

Wishing you a very happy new year!

shaz said...

Thanks a Cupcake or Two, looking forward to visiting more of your blog in 2010 as well.

Thanks Hungry Dog :) And vice-versa, yours is one of the blogs I actually started reading on a regular basis. Here's to you and yours and of course Frances!

Cheers Julia, I feel so lucky to have met you too.

Thanks Ellie, here's to 2010 :)

Grace said...

nifty little drink presentation here, shaz! i can always count on seeing something unique on your blog--i'm glad we found each other this year! :)
and yes, here's to more eating in 2010. :)

Y said...

Happy New Year! :) Love moscato jelly - one of my favourite ways to celebrate Summer!

shaz said...

Thanks Grace - I am so glad I found your blog too, have a great new year.

Thanks Y - this is definitely my new favourite jelly :)

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Lovely drink!

Best wishes for the new Year!

Cheers,

Rosa

Trissa said...

What a wonderful year it was for you! Here's hoping that 2010 will be even better. Looking forward to seeing more of your creations!

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella said...

I adore moscato too adn that cupcake necklace is adorable! Happy New Year Shaz and I hope it's filled with much joy and happiness :D

Heavenly Housewife said...

Those drinks look gorgeous!
Wishing you a happy new year. May 2010 bring you lots of sweets and happiness.
*kisses* HH

pierre said...

hi Shaz
Happy new year to you !
am so happy to have bumped in your blog and see all these sharings thanks
Paris is freezing today ! Pierre

Karen @ Citrus and Candy said...

Happy new year Shaz! Ummm I love pink moscato too and that drink looks amazing! Here's to more tasty treats and baking fun! :P

Vanille said...

Happy new year Shaz !
All the very best to you and your family !!